These people and companies are the
backbone of Pacific & American Railroad.
- Tehachapi Pass
- Cajon Pass
- 3D Trains
- Santa Fe Chief
- California Zephyr
- Maple Leaf Tracks
- Kip Crawford
- Craig Hatlestad
- Rene Rump
- Brian Smolke, Dadbill and Joe Smith
- Dennis Mutulo
- ATSF, SF & BNSF Skins for the
MLT D9s we just renumbered then to actual west coast units.
- Alex Hall
- SD40 Cab view, it is used for the
base of all P&A cabviews
- Erik Elzinga
- New Autorack shape file
- ACF Molten Sulphur Tankers
- ACF LP Gas Tankers
- SD40B Model
- Kyle Hendrix
- Darkening of AC6000 cabview
- Aspect display used through out
- Ernst Tollknaepper
- Mark Toland
- Roger von Ahrens, Jr.
- Original model of the 100 Ton Coal
Hoppers used in NX_Pro Hopper set.
- Larry Goss
- aar40ftb 40 Foot Boxcar original
model used in the NX_Pro Boxcar sets
- Adam Brooks
- Modified .s file for the SD40-2,
made it compressable and viewable in shapefile viewer.
Thursday, November 18, 2004 07:30:29 AM